(ASCEND) VPN ???

Hi Everyone,
          You guys have got me a bit gunshy.... ;') i am looking to
          potentially create a ATMP tunnel between 2 branches using
          a MAX or MAX4000 running framerelay T1 connection say between
          the two. I notice alot of patches and security alerts etc on
          this list does this mean that the VPN dream is not quite ready
          for prime time over the Internet? Plan to use extended RADIUS
          on both branches with SEcureID ACE server for dialins from isps
          with standard ASCEND MAX -RADIUS for the standard access branch
          to branch. All comments are appreciated.

							Regards,
								dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com

DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL WEB INTEGRATION, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN SERVICES.
Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dreambiz.htm> <mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/bastions/FW1_faq.html>FW1FAQ-Maintainer/Author
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/firewall.htm>THE FWTK FAN HUB-Maintainer/Author
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/locknkey.htm>LOCK AND KEY - PRIVACY ISSUES
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/cyfrspace.pl>CIPHER-SPACE - Maintainer/Author
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/friendly_isps.html>QUANTUM LEAP - LINUX SITE
Contributors Always Welcome @ "The Original FW1FAQ" or Any Others Above
DREAMWVR.COM - "As Unique as the Company You Keep."