(ASCEND) Multilink PPP across Maxes

Stacking exacerbated the problems we have with our Max 1800's:

* they lose routes sporadically so customers have active
connections that don't pass any traffic.  Reloading radius
routes doesn't help -- usually requires rebooting.

* some customers experience severe packet loss -- other people
on the same box have no trouble at all.   Usually requires rebooting
router to fix.

Since disabling stacking, we see problems every few days rather
than daily as we saw previously.  We're presently running 5.0Ap51
but have tried so many previous versions.  Some people seem to
use it successfully, but it brought our normally unreliable
Max1800's down to a new low.

Mike Berger
Shouting Ground Technologies, Inc.
direwolf@shout.net