(ASCEND) 6.1 Missing Stop Records

I think I have discovered a major problem with the 6.1 code. We use a
MySQL database to record information about users connect times, prevent
multiple logins, etc. Up until now everything has been working fine but
as soon as I upgraded a couple of my maxen to the 6.1 code I noticed that
a lot of users where getting stuck in the database (the database reads
the stop records to clean out the users once they logout) and couldn't
log back in (no multiple logins). Once I downgraded these maxen back to
the closed beta code the problem went away. Also, the remaining maxen
running 6.0.X are also fine.

Anyone know what's up with this?

Matt? Kevin?

Sincerely,