(ASCEND) More problems w/ 6.1

 For the second time another 4004 box started to refuse telnet
connections, this has happened before w/ 6.1. After you telnet to the
box and enter in the telnet password the box would kill the
TCP connection.

Luckily after trying for about an hour I was able to get into the
box and reset it before it booted me again. This happened before and
I was unable to get into the box to reboot it so I had to deploy
someone out to manually bounce the box. I'd be-careful in deploying
6.1 out in the field.

In my opinion they should pull that release. If you terminate 3 pri's into
a 4004 you should be worried.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)