Re: [Fwd: Majordomo results: Re: (ASCEND) Weird 4048 Prob?]

FWIW, I got the same errors from messages I sent Friday
with TO: or CC: <ascend-users@bungi.com>,
which I forwarded to <owner-ascend-users@bungi.com>

-Jim H

At 09:47 1998/06/05 -0700, Majordomo@bungi.com wrote:
>--

>**** Command 'at' not recognized.
>**** Command '>i'm' not recognized.
>>>>> >
>**** Command '>' not recognized.
>**** Command '>whenever' not recognized.
>**** Command '>they' not recognized.
>**** Command '>address' not recognized.

>**** Command 'sounds' not recognized.
>**** Command 'or' not recognized.

>**** Command 'what' not recognized.
>**** Command 'what' not recognized.
>**** Command '(win95' not recognized.

>**** Command 'maybe' not recognized.
>**** Command 'if' not recognized.

>END OF COMMANDS
>**** Help for Majordomo@bungi.com:
>
>This is Brent Chapman's "Majordomo" mailing list manager, version 1.93.
>
>In the description below items contained in []'s are optional. When
>providing the item, do not include the []'s around it.
>
>It understands the following commands:
>
>    subscribe [<list>] [<address>]
>	Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.
>
>    unsubscribe [<list>] [<address>]
>	Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the named <list>.
>
>    get [<list>] <filename>
>        Get a file related to <list>.
>
>    index [<list>]
>        Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.
>
>    which [<address>]
>	Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.
>
>    who [<list>]
>	Find out who is on the named <list>.
>
>    info [<list>]
>	Retrieve the general introductory information for the named <list>.
>
>    lists
>	Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.
>
>    help
>	Retrieve this message.
>
>    end
>	Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).
>
>Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
>"Majordomo@bungi.com"or to "<list>-request".
>
>The <list> parameter is only optional if the message is sent to an address
>of the form "<list>-request".
>

>Commands in the "Subject:" line NOT processed.
>
>If you have any questions or problems, please contact
>"Majordomo-Owner".

----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D