Re: (ASCEND) ISDN/PRI

>At 01:19 PM 6/9/98 +0300, AHMET TOPTAN wrote:

>>ISDN/PRI HAKKINDA TEKNIK BILGI EDINMEK ISTIYORDUM.YARIMCI OLABILIRSENIZ
>>SEVINIRIM.TESEKKUR EDERIM
>
>Isn't encryption great :-)

Naw, it is just a person who learned English on IRC!

Apply Substring Matching and translate...

        ISDN/PRI HAK KINDA TEK

                In an ISDN/PRI hack, (kinda technical),

        NIK BIL G I EDI N.M.E.K.

                We got nicked by billing/General ledger incompatibilities
                (on our) EDI application for the National Medical
                Educational Kollective.

        I S T.I. YOR DUM.

                If suspicious of  Texas Instruments, you're dumb.

        (YAR IMCI O.L.A.B.)

                (You're an imbecile, in terms of On-Line Actuarial Business)

        IL IRS EN IZ. SEVIN IR IM.

                Illinois IRS (agents) are irritable.  Seven are impatient.

        TES EK K UR ED E.R.I.M.

                Tests indicate K56 UsR edited (their) Exacerbatingly
                Recidivous Incompatible Modulation!

(Yes, we all have too much time on our hands, since we are still
waiting for an Ascend code release that supports V.90 and actual
operation at the same time...)

The earth is populated by Scientists, who practice the art
of infallibility, and Non-Scientists, who are taken in by it.

James Fischer              jfischer@supercollider.com