(ASCEND) Syslog on GRF's

Hello,

I'm trying to get some information that will help me interpret the output
of syslog messages.  The manuals don't give a whole lot of information and
the Web Page is not very helpful in this area either...does anyone know of
any good resource for interpreting syslog messages on the GRF's?

Any help would be appreciated.

                            ''~``
                           ( o o )
| Brian Garel                                                  |
| Data Operations                                              |
| ACC TelEnterprises              E-Mail:  BGarel@ican.net     |
| 70 Galaxy Blvd       .ooo0       Phone:  (416) 213-2020      |
| Etobicoke, ON        (   )   Oooo. Fax:  (416) 798-7872      |