Re: (ASCEND) P50's supported any longer.

so, does this mean that my "old" pipeline 50 with the slide switch should be
downgraded from 6.x.x to the 5.1 somethting or other, since 6.x.x requires
weekly reboots?  and also to do this, do i just clear it and then load 5.1Ap9?

--
David M. Way
Way Architects, P.C.