Re: (ASCEND) P50's supported any longer.

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Kevin A. Smith wrote:

> Actually 6.0.2 is available for the old P50 too - it has the security patch.

Kevin,

After going back to 5.0Ap33 on my Pipeline 50, I've gotten 19 days of
uptime as opposed to having it crash hourly when not connected. I've got
ticket 203231 open on this. I've sent support documentation showing that
there's a memory leak in newer versions of the software under certain
filtering conditions.

Do you know if this will be addressed?

I dislike thinking that I'm stuck with the software load I have for the
unit, especially if I need an important fix from a future version.
Basically, I *had* 6.0.2; it causes the box to fail almost continuously.

Kevin

Kevin A. Mitchell, kam@kamit.com
Personal: http://www.kamit.com/
GIFConverter: gifconverter@kamit.com or kam@kagi.com