(ASCEND) Pipe15 2nd channel problem

Hi,

My Pipe15 disconnects complete line when it fails to add second channel due
to busy.

I have EuroISDN Pipeline 15 connecting to my Internet MAX4000 using MP+.
Whenever Pipe-15 (I have upgraded it to latest software release) tries to
add second channel and the second B channel is busy (I am using ISDN phone
on second trunk) or the Pipe gets busy signal form switch (all channels on
our PRI hung group are busy), it disconnects complete line (first channel).
This problem is very annoying and it happens every time. I also have Pipe-75
on same line without any problem.

Danko Jevtovic, SezamPro On-Line system administrator
mailto:danko@sezampro.yu
http://www.sezampro.yu