(ASCEND) Menu on the TNT through Radius

flavio mantelmacher wrote:
]
]I’m trying to configure menus in the Radius (attributes 205 and 206) to
]open when the user dials to the TNT (dialup networking of windows95,
]open windows after dial), I have the TNT software version 2.0.0. Every
]time that the user dials to the TNT he receives the prompt of terminal
]server.

what does your radius profile look like?

we use a two option menu, and the profile looks something like this:

DEFAULT Password = "UNIX",
         Framed-Protocol = MPP,
         Ascend-Menu-Item = "telnet;Enter telnet mode",
         Ascend-Menu-Item = "ppp;Start PPP",
         etc, etc....