(ASCEND) Re: NO Dialout with Max4000

Found solution for my question:
No Dialout with Max4000 in germany

The config. for the lines in Line Config should be
Sig Mode=ISDN
Switch Type=Net 5
Framing Mode=G.703
and all 30 channels should be configured for dialin AND dialout.
We had only 10 channels for dialin and dialout and 20 for only dialin.
The german Telekom configures then the first 10 channels only dialin,
11 to 20 for both and the rest for only dialin. So when i tried to
dialout with
different switch types i never  got one channel configured for dialout
and found
no protocol that worked right.

kind regards, rf

--