Re: (ASCEND) 6.0.8 - v.90?

Hear, hear!!  I am silently waiting for a stable release of 6x code.  I
currently run 5.0ap46 and see no reason for me to spend an extra 10 hours a week
on the line to customers telling them reasons of software failure.  I want the
V.90 code in my running release too, but I will not run buggy software on a
production machine.  When I see some GOOD reports of a release that is running
v.90, I will go to it.  But so far, I see problems with stacking, memory or ip
pool leaks, and various other problems with the 6.x releases.

_IS_ there a stable 6.x release that I can use stacking and V.90?  If you know
of one, I would be glad to hear from you.