(ASCEND) multiple address NAT

Hello,
    I set up single IP NAT with little problem on a Pipeline 75 with
6.1.0 firmware. I was unable to play some of those udp based games (AOE,
Starcraft, Quake) so I switched to multiple IP NAT witch cures the
problem when I connect just one computer to the pipeline (since I only
get and pay for one DHCP address from my ISP).

The problem I am having is getting  the router do an automatic call out
when I start a browser with multiple IP NAT, no problems with single IP
NAT. I seems to come up if I try enough times....or wait long enough,
not really sure. The only thing I changed from the quick start
connection that was created was the single to multiple ip entry for the
router.  Is there some settings I am missing? or something else?

Also what is ADIA on the Pipeline 25px...is it just a stripped down
version of multiple IP NAT ( a single one to one Address translation).

Frank Soria