(ASCEND) Radius and Ascend-Data-Filter Problems

I am running the modified Livingston 1.16 by ESVA net and I can't get any of the
Ascend filtering to work from RADIUS at all. I have added all the Ascend stuff
to my dictionary but any time I add the filter stuff to the users profile it
says "Unknown User" in the radius log. Example:

guest       Password = "guest", Sessions = 1
                User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                Framed-Address = 255.255.255.254,
                Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
                Framed-Routing = None,
                Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
                Framed-MTU = 1500,
                Idle-Timeout = 900,
                Ascend-Base-Channel-Count = 0,
                Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 0,
                Ascend-Idle-Limit = 90,
                Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in drop proto 6 dstport = 80",
                Ascend-Data-Filter = "generic in forward 0 0 0",
                Ascend-Data-Filter = "generic out forward 0 0 0"

If anyone has any idea let me know. Thanks.

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway Inc.
tjung@igateway.net