Re: (ASCEND) Cause code 65?

Kevin A. Smith wrote:

> At 03:19 PM 6/23/98 -0600, Dave Carrigan wrote:
> >When trying to dial a remote PRI from our MAX, the connection gets
> >closed with cause code 65. The fine manual says that this means "Bearer
> >service not implemented", but this means nothing to me. Does anybody
> >know what the likely causes of this error would be?
>
> You may be asking for a 64K data call and the telco route to that
> destination does not have 64K channels available.

I thought that too, so I specified Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-56K in the
radius profile, but I still got the same cause code. I also tried
Ascend-Force-56 = Force-56-Yes, although I didn't expect that to do
anything. Any other ideas, or am I messing with the wrong profile
parameters?

--
Dave Carrigan
Sr. Technical Analyst, Technology Services