(ASCEND) 6.1.3 on the Max

Well, so far so good, it looks like Santa has been nice to us...

I've been running 6.1.3 feik.m40 on a group of Maxen for over 12
hours now, with no problems. I've got V.90 disabled at the moment, as
I don't want my punters to get too excited, just yet! :-)

The memory management problem seems to have been fixed - a fully
loaded 4000 is returning back to about 1.5/1.6 MB RAM free when it
goes empty again.

No IP pool leaks either.

All this is, of course, touch wood, fingers and toes crossed, etc!
:-)

ebixk.m60 has just gone onto the 6000 I'm running too, so we'll see
how that goes.

Mike
--
Mike Hughes - Network Services         mike@dircon.net