Re: (ASCEND) Dynamic IP for P50

first you must use nat on this connection profile ,then configure "my
address"
any address you want as your lan .you dont have to put a remote address.
at the ethernet>mod config set bridging disable and ipx routing disable.
thats all. good luck.

Gopakumar H Pillai wrote:

> I want my P50 to connect to my ISP and accept the dynamic IP address
> specified by my ISP. It has to be an IP router. This is my Internet
> Gateway.
>
> I did search the email archives and http://www.ascend.com/895.html. But
> couldn't find anything useful. Or I didn't understand what the document
> said. I did try it, but it never accepted a NULL IP address.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to do it? Or a copy of the working configuration
> will be great. The software version running on my P50 is 5.1A.
>
> thanks
>
> --Gopu
> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
> To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
> To get FAQ'd:   <http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

begin:          vcard
fn:             assaf homsky
n:              homsky;assaf
org:            koor comunication
adr:            modin 8 st.;;;LOD;;;ISRAEL
email;internet: asih@isdn.net.il
title:          technical support
tel;work:       972-8-9134843
tel;fax:        972-8-9134869