(ASCEND) Max TNT upgrading to 2.1.3

Hello all,

We just upgraded our MaxTNT from version 2.0.3 to version 2.1.3,

I followed the (pdf) installation docs step by step:
1. save network <our tftp host> maxtnt
2. load boot-sr network <our tftp host> tntsrb.bin
3. load tar network <our tftp host> tntrel.tar
4. reset

guess what it didn't bring up the 48-56k-modem cards and the Ethernet
card.
by typing "dircode" (thanks ascend tech support!!) i found out that only
the 8t1 and the shelf-controller cards were running 2.1.0, the rest was
still at 2.0.3

anyway ..formatting the pcmcia card with "format 1" and reloading the
tar-file fixed it .. everything was back up to version 2.1.0..

apperently the "current" directory on Ascend's ftp server doesn't point
to 2.1.3 but to 2.1.0 ..
so .. we did the whole thing again .. this time FORMATTING the pcmcia
first before loading the new code :-)

this is 30 minutes ago, and it looks good.
anyway .. i just wanted to share this with you guys,

regards,
Gerard Saraber
Networld Online (www.nwonline.net)