From: David C. Troy [mailto:dave@toad.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 5:11 PM
To: Rob Williams
Cc: ascend-users
Subject: Re: (ASCEND) usr x2 and 4048

Here is a comment from one of my v.90 USR users:

From: Janet Modem: USR v.90 Internal Date: 6/30/98
Firmware: Latest Max. Speed: 49333 Time: 10:47:16 AM
Comments: The speed is great, accessing the net has never been better.
What a diffenence from the standard 28,800 I was getting. However, I get
disconnected more often now. I had to dial in at least 5 times
yesterday.

--------

ascend-users-request@bungi.com