Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Wierd (non) routing problem

I've got a strange problem where routing entries (from
ripv2) on the local ethernet are not being picked up
by a Pipeline on the ethernet, and sent out its SDSL
WAN link to a TNT. A (bad) diagram of the setup looks
like this:

Eth	SDSL(FR)      Eth
----TNT---------Pipe---------TNT-----Pipe		  Central
POP	     POP|-----Pipe

The TNT at the POP is sending ripv2 routes to its
connected pipelines over the ethernet (confirmed with
tcpdump). However, these routes are not showing up in
the Pipeline at the POP, and are therefore not being
sent to the Central TNT over the WAN.

RIPv2 is turned on (send and receive) everywhere; I'm
out of clues as to why this is not working (I can make
it work by manually adding the routes, but this is not
ideal).

Any ideas as to why this might not work ? Did I miss
something simple and obvious (or something more
complicated ?)

NB: I'm not a subscriber, so please CC replies!

					/AWF