Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) TNT: memory for 7.2

We have a stack of two TNT chassis that we would like to upgrade to
code version 7.2.  We currently have a PCMCIA flash card in each
TNT chasis ("size 16" reported by "dircode"...16Meg?), and we have
one 32Meg DRAM card in each TNT chassis.

Our chassis configuration is as follows:
   Chassis one:  (1) T3 card
		 (1) 4/1ether-card
		 (6) 48modem-56k-card
   Chassis two:  (1) T3 card <hot spare...backup>
		 (1) 4/1ether-card <hot spare...backup>
		 (6) 48modem-56k-card

Are the flash cards and DRAM cards sufficient to run this configuration
on the 7.2 code?

Thanks in advance.