Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) You are invited!

Why ask Ascend - they don't run the list or have any list
software we could use.  If this becomes a moderated list -
ahh, you were volunteering, stay on line 24-hours a day and
vet every message, no more junk mail on the list ;-)

The volume of junk is very low on this list compared to
others, so unless it gets much worse, I personally don't
see the need for change.

-M