Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Routing and Filtering + Transparent Caching

I have one MAX6090 and I have two types of users. The first type's access
to the Internet must be free of porn and other unwanted info while the
other has no restrictions at all. I have configured 2 squid with
transparent caching enabled, one with porn filtering and the other
without. How can I implement this if all of my dial-in users share the
same IP Pool but have different authentication server?

TIA,
Angelo