Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: Re: (ASCEND) MaxTnT & Cache

>From: "Ahsan Khan" <ahsank@one.net.pk>
>
>Ok then is there anything in MaxTnT like Cisco rout-map command through
>which we can do policy base routing like redirection of www traffic.????

The TNT can redirect a single port per connection profile with
port-redirect-options. The feature is designed to allow you to
redirect HTTP to a cache.

Details are in the TAOS 8.0.1 release notes for the TNT.

--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/

"Where's my burrito?" -- Homer