Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Max 2024 and MRTG ?

Hi, I have a Max 2024 with the Serial CSU activated. I want to measure
traffic across this interface. I am newbie when it comes to PERL. I
originally had MRTG setup and it appeared to be measuring the ethernet and
WAN interfaces. Life was good, after a couple of days only the ethernet
interface graph is being updated. The config file was created with cfgmaker.
This target string "Target[SomeMAX.mydomain.org.4]:
4:Max@SomeMAX.mydomain.org" still works. This target string
"Target[SomeMAX.mydomain.org.117]: 117:Max@SomeMAX.mydomain.org" no longer
works.  Does anyone know the correct ports or OIDs to use with MRTG to
measure these two interfaces.
TIA, Bob