Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Keep Your Surfing Habits Private -gvgvfkasbre

Get your FREE copy of our critically acclaimed Visual
Secrets software.  This ALL-IN-ONE image viewer, web
browser, editor and slideshow has the added UNIQUE ABILITY
to hide your Internet and image viewing activity quickly
and securely.  FEEL THE CONFIDENCE OF SURFING IN SECRET.
Using our STEALTH SURFER, you can open up many browser pages,
capture those pesky pop-up windows, and HIDE ALL OF THEM
QUICKLY WITH ONE CLICK!

IMAGINE HAVING THE POWER TO HIDE YOUR FILES!  Using our
STEALTH DRIVE, you can save your images, files, directories
and all their names in a password-protected file.  The entire
Visual Secrets software can be password protected!  Know the
assurance that EVERYTHING IS SAFELY HIDDEN FROM WINDOWS!

GET THE SOFTWARE AND SECURITY YOU NEED with our revolutionary
free software at http://1062653987/visualsecrets/

Still not convinced?  See the TOP TEN REASONS to download Visual
Secrets at http://1062653987/visualsecrets/top.htm

To find out more about our free software, go to
http://1062653987/visualsecrets/

NOTICE: This product is absolutely FREE. We do not want your money.
We do not want your credit card number.  We do not need your e-mail
address.  Our advertisers pay for this product. Go to
http://1062653987/visualsecrets/ to see how it works.

This product also includes access to our free monthly STEALTH BABE.
If you are not of legal age to view adult materials or if you do
not wish to view adult materials, please do not respond to this e-mail.
You will incur absolutely no charges for the software or adult pictures,
ever.  New pictures are provided monthly.  To download this software,
go to http://1062653987/visualsecrets/ .

This e-mail is being sent by:
D&D Holdings

P.O Box 613