Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) E1/R2-BRAZIL

Hi,

We're experiencing a weird problem with MAX TNT.
We have about 6 TNT installed and the problem is:

When users are connected over 20 hours and when its disconnected
for a normal reason, the time-slot inside E1 trunk is blocked and
nobody can get a new call to this time-slot.

We don't know why it's happening. The Telco guy told us there
is a R2 signaling problem between MAX and Telco's device that
provide all phone lines.

By now, to recover this situation, the Telco guy needs to send a
reset command to force the bad time-slot become available.

All devices are using 8e1 cards with "e1-brazil-signaling".

Does anyone know what's happening ?
What can we do to fix this problem ?

With my best regards,

Luis Veiga