Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Re: Create Case or Log Notes Error, OSPF routing causing 3 Maxen to crash simultaneously

YOU HAVE A PIECE OF SHIT FOR AN EMAIL SUPPORT SYSTEM!!!!!

I've tried 3 times to submit the following trouble ticket and its been
rejected each time. This is ridiculous.

Here is what I submitted the 3rd time and it still got rejected!!!

CASE_START
	CASE_SUMMARY: Multiple MAXen crashing simultaneously when running OSPF
	CASE_DESCRIPTION: I need to give you a detailed description but your system isn't taking it. Please email me and I will forward the info.
	SITE_ID: 3305
	CONTACT_LAST_NAME: Atkins
	CONTACT_FIRST_NAME: Bob
	CONTACT_PHONE: 310-577-9450