Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Latest Stable Software

What is the latest release of TAOS that everyone is using and seems to be
rather stable?  I'm currently using 7.0.4 and had planned on upgrading to
either 7.0.22 or 7.0.26, but then I saw a post from awhile back that some
people had problems with 7.0.22 using CT1's so I'm not sure now which would
be best.  Is anyone using anything in the 7.2.x or 7.4.x branches with any
success?

I have a Max 6000 using CT1's.  We see a lot of disconnects and no answers,
so thought maybe an upgrade would help.

Thanks,

Susie