Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) Query about some terms

Rahul Verma wrote:           (written on 06/23/00 at 21:06)
]
]what i want is : i want to that user should dail a single number , when one
]line is occupied the remaining calls are forward to other line automatically
], can i do this with some setting in MAX 6000 configuration

Not that I am aware of.
As far as I know, your telco will have to configure the 1st line to
overflow into the second.