TCLUG Announcements

InstallFest

OK. I am working on setting up an InstallFest in May or June.
Unfortunately I have not been able to locate a suitable location for it.
We could hold it at the St. Paul Student Center (where we had our last
meeting) but we would have to pay a few hundred bucks for it. Would
people be willing to pay a few bucks at the door? If not, we need to
find another place for it. If you know of anyplace that would work,
please let me know. I would expect we would need room for around 100
people or so.

Clay