TCLUG Announcements

A couple of Linux Demo-Days

There are a few 'Demo Days' going on in the state in the next couple of
weeks and I thought I'd pass the info on...

The Forest Lake Linux Users Xchange (FLLUX) is having their demo day
this Saturday, February 19, 2000. It will be held at the American Legion
in Forest Lake. For more info, check out their website at
http://www.fllux.org/ .

The K-LUG (Rochester, MN) is having their Demo Day Saturday, March 11th,
2000. It is going to be held at the University Center Rochester. For
more info, check out their website at http://www.k-lug.com/demoday/ .

The TCLUG is planning on having an Installfest at the end of March. I'm
still working out the details, so stay tuned.