TCLUG Announcements

Next TCLUG meeting

In case you haven't heard, there will NOT be a TCLUG meeting tomorrow.
There will be one next Saturday, November 11th at Benchmark Computing.
(See website for more details) The topic of the meeting is going to be
"File Systems" but I am still looking for some speakers. I already have
someone who is going to talk about LVM (and hopefully GFS. Ben?), but I
would also like to have someone talk about ext3, XFS, JFS, or anything
else related to Linux filesystems. If you are willing to talk for a few
minutes, please let me know.

Thanks.

Clay Fandre
cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org