TCLUG Development Archive

Re: [TCLUG-DEVEL:6] Old messages

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 09:30:29AM -0600, Chad Juettner wrote:
> > How can I retrieve messages from the archive?  I want to see all
> >the old test messages.  :-)
>
> I think you need to send something like
> tclug-devel-index.1_99@mn-linux.org.

	I tried that, but it just gives me a list of the author and
subject headings for them.  I also tried tclug-devel-get, and that gives
me a bounce message.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature