TCLUG Development Archive

[TCLUG-DEVEL:197] I'm whining I know, but...

	Could people please try to clip the messages they quote so at
least the sig lines weren't there?  In the past week or so, I've started
finding the list unreadable because every reply has the entire message
being replied to (including signatures and stuff unrelated to what
people are replying to) in it.

	In fact, they include the entire message being replied to, and
the entire message that message was a reply to, and so on.  It becomes
an unreadable morass of signature lines punctuated by content.

	Of course, now I'm going to get flamed for my annoying GPG
signatures, but I felt the need to speak up anyway.  :-)

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature