Re: [TCLUG:21837] Your guys'/gals' favorite GUI/WM

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 06:23:14PM -0500, Nick B wrote:
>     Hi guys, I was wondering... what is your guys' favorite GUI and or
> WM? I personaly love KDE 2.0 (I liked KDE in the 1.x series, but it

Desktop environments never interested me that much, but a good window
manager goes a long way.  I am hooked on IceWM.  It's small and quick.
The keys for moving around workspaces are easy.  I also like the format
of the taskbar.  Gnome and KDE panels always felt cumbersome.  IceWM has
a simple and small taskbar with a command line built into it.  It's also
Gnome compatible so I can run all of the gnome applications line
Evolution and Dia.

Nate