Re: [TCLUG:21783] RH 7 - xinetd

> I'm also told Irix (Or was it solaris?) has a tool of the same name that
> does the same thing...

Yeah, but IRIX had it first.  RedHAt copied it.  Also, if any one noticed,
I see RedHat has also copied NSD from IRIX.  Interesting...

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp@acm.cs.umn.edu

"My collection of rare, eencurebale diseases!  Violated!"
						- Ren Hoek in "Sven Hoek"