Saturday's meeting

>>You can expect at least one more pseudo-newbie. I'm been playing around with red
>>hat trying to set it up with ip forwarding/masquerade so that I can network it to my
>>NT and win 95 boxes and have the linux box serve as the gateway for the other 3
>>machines. So far I haven't been able to get it working. Is this something the group
>>would be willing to help with if I bring in my box?

IP masquerading sounds like an excellent topic, but there might not be
enough time tomorrow to cover it in depth. I have it running pretty well
at home for a Win95 box and an IPC, along with diald. If there isn't
time tomorrow, I will prepare something for the June meeting.

As for bringing in your own box, I don't know how difficult it would be.
You could try it, but I know parking down there can be a bear, and I
would hate to lug a monitor down to the meeting. Maybe if someone
brought a monitor (keyboard, mouse, etc.) others could share?

I know some users have laptops, and maybe they could demonstrate an
install for everyone. Anyone want to volunteer? I am planning on having
an install-fest in the not-so-distant future. This will hopefully be at
a location where parking is close by, and we have plenty of room. But
this may not happen until July or August...

If anyone can't make it to the meeting tomorrow, could you please send
me your opinion on changing the meeting time. (and place?) How about a
evening meeting where we could go out and have a few afterwards. (That
would justify going out on a weeknight)

Clay