RE: [TCLUG:93] Laser printer

Hi all,

Further investigation revealed that the printer wasn't working reliably after all the moving that it got.  I'm just going to pitch it, since it probably wouldn't be worth buying toner for, anyway.  The toner and other supplies are really expensive, basically what you would pay for a used laser or LED pageprinter.

Thanks anyway!

Jim Walters