Re: [TCLUG:179] Good Books for Bob Nolte

> Here's my questions. Given that I've been able to get this far...
> What's the best way for me to learn the Linux OS from the ground up

Linux is free and so are the Linux books. You can download them in
HTML or Postscript from from sunsite.unc.edu/LDP, or you can browse
them online. You start with "Linux Installation and Getting Started",
then work through the "User's Guide" and eventually to the "System
Administrator's Guide" and the "Networking Guide". All books are free
for the taking.

Axel