The list and problems

Summoner, the machine that hosts the tclug-list ran out of diskspace
AND because of that qmail could not deliver mail to the machine so, as
a good MTA it looked for the second MX record and sent mail to that
machine.

The 2nd MX record is Real Time's main mail server and when the mail
game to it destine for listserv.real-time.com, our main mail server
looked in its spammer database, so no entry in the relay-to table for
listserv.real-time.com, so it rejected it.

Sorry about that. I'll put summoner into Solstice Domain Manager and
keep an eye on disk space issues.

BTW, we ran out of disk space because I was make an rpm for crossfire
and the build tree is huge. :-(

BTW2: I hate to start rumors, but at Strictly Business the rumor was
that ISD is filing bankruptcy. Any verification on this?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700