Re: [TCLUG:218] Picnic

Sometime around the 19th of May in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Christopher Reid Palmer sed:

> > Anyone have plans early next month or in mid July?
>
> Count me in, I think it's a great idear.

yea that sounds like fun. i cant really make it anytime before the 10th or
so .. prolly be busy thru then (grad-jee-ation for me is on the 6th i
think, and then ive got a project to finish)

| Josh Becker       - aka -         JellyD |
| email: joshb@techie.com                  |
| ICQ:   197861                            |
| IRC:   #!safehaven / DALNet              |

Benson, you are so free of the ravages of intelligence.
	- Time Bandits