Re: [TCLUG:300] Linux at the Library

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Brian E. Seppanen wrote:

> As a second point:  Are there any informal gatherings that go on, other
> than the regularly scheduled meetings?  I'm a linux hobbyist and I honestly
> would like to meet more people who use linux.

Good point. Apart from the upcoming picnic, which is really a regular
metting anyway (isn't it?), we never do anything informal. I'm up for
anything -- food outings with geeky discussion, beer-soaked mayhem, you
name it. I have it on good confidence that Old Chicago makes a badass
jalapeno/chicken pizza...

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerfire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/
Digital Media Center : www.umn.edu/dmc/