Out of town again...

Well, It looks like I have to be out of town again next weekend. :-(
From the form on the web page, there was a lot of interest in having the meeting
on Sunday night. Is there anyone else who can't make it on Saturday at Noon and
would like to see the time changed? If so I will try and work on finding a place
to meet. If not, I will just have to miss yet another fun-filled, get-together.

If we do change the time, I can talk about my experiences at the SANS Networking
and Security conference. I learned a lot about UNIX<>NT integration, as well as
general security issues.

Let me know ASAP. You can post it to the list or send me mail directly.

Clay
** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@dacmail.net    **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22