Re: [TCLUG:311] Hey baby...I got a beer...

Sometime around the 5th of June in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Christopher Reid Palmer sed:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Ry4an Brase wrote:
>
> > I will one up your declaration and hereby declare that the Linux and
> > beer outing will be on Wednesday, June 17, 1997 at the uptown Old
> > Chicago with participants to arrive around 8pm.  I shall show up so long
> > as anyone will confim coincident attendence via this list.
>
> I'll see your coincident attendance and raise you an invited guest...

does attendance require consumption ? i'm underage .. and it all tastes
like shite, IMHO :P

if its at 8 i might be able to make it .. ive got drivers ed during the
day :P

woohoo no more high school ever ! *is ecstatic*

| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |
| email: joshb@techie.com                       IRC: EFnet, DALnet |