Re: [TCLUG:356] Torvalds, party of 10 - 15

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Robert A. Hayden wrote:

> Uh...ok, I admit...with 800 pieces of email to weed through this morning,
> TCLUG stuff has been sorta deleted out of hand (I know, bad bad...)

No, we're eating pizza and beer at Old Chicago, and we needed to be able
to recognize each other irl, so I made the reservation under a common
name. Then people can say, when they get there, "I'm with the Torvalds
party -- can you show me where they are?" So we can meet and stuff.

;)

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerFire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/
Digital Media Center : www.umn.edu/dmc/