Re: [TCLUG:429] RADSL

DAMMIT, one error below: I didn't go with SiHome I went with Sound
Internet.  SiHope was the other place that was knowledgeable, but they
weren't as user friendly as Eric and crew at Sound Internet, and I
didn't like their pricing scheme as much. Sorry for the confusion.

--
Ry4an Brase - http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~ry4an - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if