Re: [TCLUG:457] OS/2

Ben,

I have a telnet BBS setup (telnet to bbs.kerowyns-haven.com).  I use
Wildcat 5 (or WINS) that runs on Windows 95 or NT.  I used to use OS/2
for Renegade and Wildcat 4, but found that using Wildcat 5's built-in
telnet/http/ftp capabilties was the easiest route to go.

I am using Linux for our Internet connection though since it offers a
lot better routing capabilities than hacking NT to do it.

Jen