Caldera's President coming August 12th.

Bryan Sparks will be coming to the twin cities August 12th. I will be making reservations for a meeting room some where in the Maple Grove Area. Since there are LUG members coming from St Cloud, the Northwest side of the metro balances out the driving distances. I will be putting together an invitation which the SCALUG and TCLUG members can use to invite guests and corporate IT mgr. types. The schedule will include an afternoon seminar and a early evening presentation. This way, hopefully we can make this opportunity available to as many MN-LUG members, corporate IT, business owners and techno buffs as possible and increase the awareness of Linux.

Mark your calendars, and think of who you would like to invite.

More on this later.

Tim Burke   mailto:timburke@donnalgroup.com
Donnal Group Inc.  URL http://www.donnalgroup.com
Phone 612-474-7785